Inno Baby 11oz Divided Bento BoxRegular price $14.00
Innobaby Keepin' Fresh Stainless Steel Divided Bento Snack Box with Lid for Kids and Toddlers - BPA Free, 11 oz.
Innobaby's Keepin' Fresh Stainless Steel Snack Box is a SMART food storage solution for home and on-the-go. Great for storing sandwiches, pastas, veggies and more, our unique divided design keeps food separated and mess free. The double lined wall keeps food cold or warm up to 2 times longer than standard containers while acting as a protective shell to protect little hands from extreme temperatures. The airtight hinged lid is a snap to open and close, seals in freshness, and is simple enough for toddlers and small children to use. The perfectly portioned stainless steel bentos are easy-to-wash too, thanks to the removable stainless insert. Top rack dishwasher safe. Innobaby's Keepin' Fresh Bentos are also freezer safe, BPA free, phthalate free, PVC free, and lead free.
- SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD - The original Innobaby Stainless Steel Container is made of the highest quality, food grade 304 stainless steel (18/10 stainless) in South Korea. This product is nontoxic, BPA free, phthalate free, PVC free and lead free.
- LEAK-PROOF DESIGN - Our airtight, leakproof lids seal in the freshness to keep food fresher for longer. The easy to use lid is a breeze to snap on and off, even for young children and toddlers.
- HELPS KEEP FOOD FRESH - The double wall design means food stays warm or cold longer than traditional snack containers or sandwich bags (2 times longer!) The removable plastic outer layer also doubles as a protective shell, to keep little hands safe from extreme temperatures.
- ECO FRIENDLY STAINLESS STEEL - Our rectangular snack boxes make a great alternative to classic sandwich bags because they are washable and reusable, eliminating excess waste. Ideal for zero waste school lunches.
- EASY TO CLEAN – All parts can be separated for easy washing. Top rack dishwasher safe, however, due to the nature of different materials used in this product, hand washing is recommended to extend use. When freezing, fill container 2/3 of the way, since foods will expand once frozen