Murder Most Puzzling
Readers are cast as the faithful sidekick to amateur sleuth Medea Thorne in order to solve 20 puzzling cases.
Meet a cast of colorful characters--from ghost hunter extraordinaire Augustin Artaud, to Leonard Fanshawe, a competitor in the Annual Perfect Pickled Foods Festival.
- A witty riff on the classic whodunit that brings out everyone's inner detective
- Each mystery is sumptuously illustrated.
- The mysteries require different deductive tactics, making them a good brain exercise
A body in the topiary garden, a death at a clairvoyants' convention, and the mysterious accident of the boating lake--prepare for a whirlwind adventure, laced with humor and a dash of the macabre.
This book will delight fans of Agatha Christie, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Edward Gorey.
- This is a collection of darkly humorous puzzles.
- Features a clever die-cut cover, and illustrated in a gorgeous gothic style by Stephanie von Reiswitz
- Perfect gift for Edward Gorey fans, mystery buffs, puzzle addicts, and fans of true crime podcasts and TV shows
- Add it to the shelf with books like The Gashlycrumb by Edward Gorey, File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents by Lemony Snicket, and The Composer Is Dead by Lemony Snicket.
Adding product to your bag