Sugarboo Napkins (Assorted Set of 10)Regular price $125.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
26" x 26" cotton napkin with gratitiude quotes.
Cotton napkins with gratitude quotes. Available in 10 different quotes to buy individually or as a napkin set!
- How do you say "Thank You" for sunshine or health... for clear days or gentle rains... for happiness, joy or love? You say it by sharing what you have. You say it by making the world a better place in which to live. - Thomas D. Willhite
- For each new morning with its light, for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food, for love and friends, for everything thy goodness sends. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. Amen
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more... It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. - Melody Beattie
- If the only prayer you ever say is your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. - Meister Eckhart
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. - John F. Kennedy
- Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful. - Buddha
- I thank you God for the most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes. - E.E. Cummings
- Thank you for the worlds so sweet, thank you for the food we eat. Thank you for the birds that sing, thank you God for everything. - Old Blessing
- Grace isn't a little prayer you say before receiving a meal. It's a way to live. - Jackie Windspear
- We ate well and cheaply and drnk well and cheaply and slept well and warm together and loved each other. - Ernest Hemingway
- You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. - Lewis Carroll
- Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. - Jane Howard
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. Amen.
- Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day. A.A. Milne
- You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away. - Jimmie Davis
- We were together. I forget the rest. - Walt Whitman
- Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world. - Rebecca Puig
- You have given me a gift such as I never even dremt of finding in this life. - Franz Kafka
- Just in case you ever foolishly forget; I'm never not thinking of you. - Virginia Woolf
- Welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring. - Bram Stoker
- Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends. - Hafiz
- Come at evening or at morning. Come when expected or without warning. A thousand welcomes you'll find here before you. And the oftener you come, the more we'll adore you. - Thomas Osborne Davis
- Here's to nights we'll never remember with friends we'll never forget.
- Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, woth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pie or two enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing. - Jerome K. Jerome
- May we always have old wine, old friends, and young cares. - Old Blessing
- Perhaps the secret of living well is not in having all the answers but in pursuing unanswerable questions in good company. - Rachel Naomi Remen
- An invisible thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
- There are good ships and there are wood ships, the ships that sail the sea. But the best ships are friendships and may they always be. - Old Maritime Blessing
- I knew when I met you a grand adventure was about to happen. - A.A. Milne