The Naked Roommate: For Parents OnlyRegular price $15.99
If your child is starting life in college, there's a surprise around every corner...
But that doesn't mean you can't be prepared! The Naked Roommate: For Parents Only is a witty and wise guide to everything you need to know about the college experience. Harlan Cohen, America's most trusted college life expert, delivers the best advice, facts, stats, tips, and stories from parents, students, and experts across the country to ensure that you and your child will have an incredible andmeaningful college experience.
The Summer Before
- What, when, and how to prepare
- The emotional roller coaster
Calling, Texting, and Facebooking
- New ways to keep in touch
- How much is too much
To A or Not to B
- Professors, grades, and actually going to class
- When to step in (and when not to)
Paying the Bills
- Financial aid tricks and tips
- Budgets, books, and the best campus jobs
The First Few Months
- Move-in, roommates, and homesickness
- What not to do when you're missing them
Keeping Them Safe
- Drinking, partying, and other things your kid might not be doing
- Knowing your campus support resources
HARLAN COHEN is the author of The Naked Roommate , the bestselling student guide to college life, and Dad's Pregnant Too. His advice column "Help Me, Harlan!" is distributed by King Features Syndicate. He is a speaker who has visited more than four hundred college campuses.